DKRFC invites all it’s members, their families and anyone from our local community to come and join us for a weekend of fun for all the family!
And guess what, Entry and Activities are FREE!
That’s right, it’s free.
At the moment the weekend is looking like this:
- On the weekend of 27th and 28th of July DK will be opening its doors to all, on what promises to be a weekend of fun, activities and competitions. Or just relax if you want and watch other people work.
- On both days there will be open touch rugby competitions. Saturday is open to teams made up from players who are 17 years old and above (this includes players from the U18 group who are still 16!). email Adam Blackford if you want to enter a team on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Sunday it will be for our younger members, teams can be mixed but must fit into one of 4 age brackets. Group 1: U7 & U8 / Group 2: U9, U10 & U11 / Group 3: U12, U13 & U14 / Group 4: U15, U16 & U17. Coaches and/or Parents are of course allowed to play in the Saturday tournament, and you can enter as many teams as you like! (Full rules to follow!)
- They can be mixed gender, include people who have never played before, from different teams and bringing in “ringers” is encouraged!
- Also, over the weekend there will be activities for the whole family, stalls (in the marquee), small competitive challenges for all ages, fitness challenges, a “Digger” challenge, human skittles, team challenges and some activities just for the fun of it to name but a few! Not forgetting the Bar will be open all day, both days, and food will be available along with a BBQ.
- The fun doesn’t stop there! On the Saturday evening you are invited to a night of music (Live Band) and dancing in the Marquee. Free entry to dance the night away.